Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2022

A College Minister Code of Ethics

 As a College Minister, I will strive:

1.  To serve for God's best for each student and not how they may best serve my ministry or promote my ministry goals.

2.  To practice balance and care for my spouse and my children while doing ministry.

3.  To be fair and honest in dealing with other campus and church ministries.

4.  To not sell or advocate the sale of products to students for my personal gain.

5.  To avoid the reality or appearance of inappropriate male/female relationships.

6.  To operate at the highest standards of accountability and openness in terms of finances provided to the ministry.

Arliss Dickerson's new book, Tips for College Freshmen:  124 Tips for Fun, Faith & Good Grades, is available at amazon.com/dp/B09QFB9DJ9.

No comments:

Post a Comment