Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2021

Funny College Student Stories

 Someone asked me the other day about funny college student stories.  Here are some of my favorites.

There was freshman girl who came to college whose mother had always wanted to go to college.  The mother decided to attend also and the mother and daughter were roommates in the freshmen dorm.

An enterprising upperclassman, who lived in a high rise dorm, was selling elevator passes to freshmen.  Business was pretty good until school officials got wind of it.

A mom started noticing several charges on the credit card used by her freshman son.  He lived on campus, but he had been calling Uber to take him to class.  That stopped!

One major university now has moms who call and get cleaning ladies to go clean the room of their freshman student.

The band on our campus comes to school one week early to prepare for marching at the football games.  They get to move into their dorms early and start eating in the cafeteria.  After a couple of weeks of school, they discovered that one upperclass band member had never registered for any classes, etc and was just living in the dorm, eating in the cafeteria and going to band practice.  It's a great life!  The campus police had to forcibly remove her from the dorm.

Send me your favorite funny campus story.  I would love to print a bunch of them.  I can say who it came from or not...if we need to protect the innocent or guilty.  I am serious.  Send me your favorites.  Email me at arlissdickerson@gmail.com, Facebook, or  text me, whatever.

Arliss Dickerson's college ministry books are available at amazon.com/dp/B08CMD9CXX

No comments:

Post a Comment