Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2021

Let's Get Together!

 Corey Olivier, the leader of the BCM Ministry in New Orleans, sent me a message this week.  He told me that his staff would be reading my book, "Almost Everything About College Ministry," together this semester and discussing it some each week.  He asked if when they finish, we could do a Zoom with everybody and discuss it.  I loved that idea!  We will set up a date to do it.

I am grateful that many have used it as part of their staff reading and discussions. If you are doing this with one or more staffers and want to set up a Zoom conference to talk about it, I will be glad to do that.  Just send me a message and let's work out a time.  Obviously, I cannot meet with you every week.  But, I would love to get with you for an hour or two at some point.

You can send me an email (arlissdickerson@gmail.com), facebook me or send me a text.  I won't list my cell here, but lots of folks have it out there, if you don't.  So, let's get together!

Arliss

Arliss Dickerson's new book, ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT COLLEGE MINISTRY, is available at amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment