Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2018

Two Great College Ministry Resumes if YOU Are Looking for Someone

  Several years ago when I was still BCM Director at Arkansas State, I got a resume in the mail and this person looked like the kind of person you want to hire....to start this afternoon.  But, I did not have an opening.  I laid it on the corner of my desk.  The next day a friend in another state called and said, "I'm looking for an Associate; do you know anybody you would recommend?".  I said, "I don't know her, but I have a resume on my desk of someone I would hire, if she is half as good as it looks like.".  I mailed it to him and he hired her.  They worked together several years.

I have a couple of resumes on my desk like that today.  One is a woman and the other is a man.  They have both worked in large campus based BCM ministries and have also worked on church staffs.  Both have experience on different campuses. In my opinion, they are highly experienced to be still so young in the ministry.  The positions in which they currently serve are "term limited" to use a current political term.  Both serve in Assistant or Associate type roles and are open to either leading a ministry or serving under someone.  They come highly recommended by their current supervisors.

To me one of the best pictures into the potential of someone is WHO is recommending them.  Both of these have great "WHO's".

If you would like to receive either or both of these resumes, just send me a message.
Arliss
arlissdickerson@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment