Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Number ONE Thing New College Ministers Say

 I have heard it again and again and so I believe it is the number ONE thing new College Ministers say.

"I wish I could go back and do the first month over now with what I know."

It is unfair how much the first month and even the first two weeks affect our ministry for the whole school year and then how much that can affect our ministry for the next four years.  So, whether you are brand new or a grizzled veteran, now is the time to go back and evaluate your first month and write down plans, thoughts and adjustments for next year.  Don't wait till next spring or summer when the start of school is on the horizon.  Do it now while the memories are fresh and accurate.

Arliss Dickerson's college ministry books are available at amazon.com/dp/B08CMD9CXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment